It is Shopify vs WooCommerce multi channel ecommerce software comparison – how to choose the right platform for your multi channel business? Read and find out more!
Shopify and WooCommerce are two of the most popular platforms for ecommerce sellers and multi channel businesses. Both ecommerce solutions are easy to use, flexible, and allow retailers to build a website and sell their items worldwide.
In this multi channel ecommerce software comparison, we will discuss the similarities and differences of Shopify vs WooCommerce.
Here are the similarities:
- Basic ecommerce functionality: Both ecommerce solutions offer a basic shopping cart functionality. Some of the features offered are track and manage inventory, apply templates (free or paid), create and manage products, basic order management, basic marketing tools to promote your store.
- Extensions: Both platforms give you the opportunity to improve your store with robust features. Extensions included are payment gateways, customer service, shipping, marketing, POS integration, and much more.
- Ease of use: New retailers can get up and start selling in no time.
Here are some of the key differences:
- Open-source: WooCommerce is an open-source ecommerce solution. It is free to use, gives retailers the freedom to create the website they want, and their source code is fully customizable. Shopify is a SaaS ecommerce solution.
- Hosting: Shopify and WooCommerce require web hosting to run the platform. Shopify has its own servers which means you have nothing to worry about. Shopify is responsible for the web hosting. WooCommerce requires for you to host the platform by yourself.
Shopify offers a multi channel integration with Amazon. Synchronizing your store with Amazon includes a few clicks in the admin interface, creating Amazon-friendly listings, and start selling. This platform is also great for selling on social media. The platform supports POS apps and offers secure payments on iOS and Android.
Another excellent multi channel retail feature is the Google Shopping application. It synchronizes with Google and allows retailers to update their Google Product listing from the Shopify admin panel.
If you want to add a multi channel integration with your WordPress site, you need to install the WP-Lister Pro for Amazon (this is a premium plugin). It allows you to integrate the existing products into Amazon. It synchronizes automatically and quickly, keeping your WooCommerce inventory up to date (when you make a sale on Amazon).
Now it is time to make your move and select the best option for your business.
Here some of the most popular articles that you can check:
— Listing Mirror (@listingmirror) 18 de octubre de 2018